Admission forms for September 2018 are now on sale. Entrance tests start on the first week of March, 2018.
Visits to the school are welcome.
The Board of Management is the admitting authority.
- Admission shall be strictly on merit and any other criteria laid down by the Board of Management
- The application form can be purchased from the school office throughout the year.
- All completed application forms must be submitted, together with the required documents, to the school office.
- The minimum entry age into Primary 1 is 5 years and 3 years for Nursery 1. These ages must have been attained by December 31st of the year admission is sought.
- All applicants will be required to write an entrance examination.
- All prospective parents will be interviewed by the Head Teacher, SMT and member of the Board of Management.
For all other Admission inquiries and fees structure, please contact the school.