The Board of Management is the admitting authority.
- Admission shall be strictly on merit and any other criteria laid down by the Board of Management
- An application fee of N10,000 (a bank draft made payable to: St Saviour’s School Ebute Metta)
- A print out of the application form
- A copy of the birth certificate
- One passport photograph,
MUST be submitted to the school office to secure your space
- All completed application forms must be submitted, together with the required documents, to the school office.
- The minimum entry age into Primary 1 is 5 years and 3 years for Nursery 1. These ages must have been attained by December 31st of the year admission is sought.
- All applicants will be required to write an entrance examination.
- All prospective parents will be interviewed by the Head Teacher and SMT.
For all other Admission enquiries and fees structure, please contact the school.