The Board of Management is the admitting authority.
- Admission shall be strictly on merit and any other criteria laid down by the Board of Management
- An application fee of N10,000 (a bank draft made payable to: St Saviour’s School Ebute Metta)
- A print out of the application form
- A copy of the birth certificate
- One passport photograph,
MUST be submitted to the school office to secure your space
- All completed application forms must be submitted, together with the required documents, to the school office.
- The minimum entry age into Primary 1 is 5 years and 3 years for Nursery 1. These ages must have been attained by December 31st of the year admission is sought.
- All applicants will be required to write an entrance examination.
- All prospective parents will be interviewed by the Head Teacher and SMT.
For all other Admission enquiries and fees structure, please contact the school.
Please download the Admission form for the 2020/2021 session below. Fill the form (editable pdf) and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.